marți, 15 iulie 2008

I can't win, I give in, I give in…



Send me offshore, it's a cold blooded world
I can't win, I give in, I give in
In the field of my fight we can wonder all night why we have all the snow, all the snow
You and I, we will drawn in the break of my dawn with the pouring wind where begin is begin…
But we can't change the world, no we can't change the world, it's been done by someone long ago…
Send me offshore, there's a rat in the floor calling in every wind, every wind
In the loop of my game there's a hall like to play, it's been done but we want what we want
You and I, we both run with an unloaded gun for the same piece of land where no endings end…
But we can't change the world, no we can't change the world, it's been done by someone long ago…

Send me offshore, she is a cold blooded world
I can't win, I give in, I give in…

2 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

hm...nu cred!

LadyL spunea...

ba da! am renuntat, am renuntat demult